Artist / Designer
- 1986 Born in France
- 2006-2009 Study at the Arts school of Rueil Malmaison.
- 2009-2012 Study at Beaux-Arts de Paris in the atelier Kawamata.
- 2013 Moved to Tokyo
- 2014 Start working at Ysdo with Yusuke Suzuki
- 2018 participate to the Echigo Tsumari Art triennale as a member of Pine Tree Club ( arts collective founded in 2017)
- Jun 2018 Collective exhibition «Pine tourism» with Pine Tree Club collective during echigo Tsumari Triennale Shimizu - Niigata, Japan
- Mar 2018 Collective exhibition «100% Beaux-Arts» at la la villette in Paris
- Dec 2017 Solo exhibition «Time ZERO» in a private House in Setagaya daita - Tokyo
- Oct 2017 Collective exhibition «LA VIE EN MIEUX» at Zula art Galery in Nakameguro - Tokyo
- Feb 2013 Collective exhibition «collects» at La Fonderie Darling Montreal/Quebec-
- Oct 2012 Colective exhibition «Think Tank» at la galerie Oberkampf Paris
- Feb 2012 Collective exhibition at Espacio Intermitente -Cartagene/Colombie-
- Dec 2011 Collective Exhibition «Girls» at the ensba galery Duo with Charles Hascoët
- Nov 2011 Solo exhibition at the Hublot Ivry sur Seine-
- Oct 2011 Collectve exhibition «Exchange» with the Kawamata studio at ensba galery.
- June 2011 Collective installation «Kawamata Tsunami» inside the Kawamata studio -ensba/Paris-
- May 2011 Collective exhibition in town house ( hotel d’ecquevilly ) Paris
- July 2010 Collective outside exhibition «Jardin ephemere» at St-Ouens
- May 2010 Collective exhibition «Room piece» at la Galerie Sora -Paris-
- Mar 2009 Collective exhibition «Orient-occident» at the Versaille St quentin University
- Apr 2009 Collective exhibition, performances at the Chateau de la Malmaison for the night oppening museum